Are you looking for holiday gifts on our website but don’t know where to start? Here are a few suggestions from us, based on your budget.
Tibet Shop Sydney uses Australia Post (parcel post service). Therefore, we would suggest that you get your pressies sorted sooner than later.
Less than $50
- Our range of mala beads and bracelets – Available in a range of different natural materials. All assembled by hand
- Prayer Flags, including our popular chakra flags
- 8 Auspicious Symbols pendant – Handmade in Nepal with sterling silver and turquoise
- Boho Handbags – Handmade in India and inspired by the colours of the Thar desert
- Tibetan wall hangings – All hand carved and painted. A beautiful addition to any space.
Up to $100
- Small singing bowls: Great sound and light enough to travel with
- Rudraksha and crystal mala :108 beads with authentic rudra tree seeds
- Handcarved Tibetan jewellery chests – Decorative and practical
- Our range of hand hammered Tibetan singing bowls and tingshas
- Our only handmade Buddha statue (8”) – copper with gold plating
Please note that our singing bowls are all one-of-a-kind and are known to sell out quickly (Tara and contemporary bowls in particular).